Supporting our farmers
CAPSA SUPPORTS THE PRIMARY SECTOR AND THE RURAL WORLD
CAPSA maintains relationships with farmers and the sustainability of the primary sector and the rural world through Central Lechera Asturiana SAT in order to meet different economic, environmental and social objectives.
- To treat famers fairly, guaranteeing a sustainable price at origin and being committed in the long term to guaranteeing the viability of their farms.
- CAPSA works together with producers and technicians to vertically integrate the producer sector.
- It offers agricultural services, the main asset of the future, after the collection service.
- Through the CLAS ENERGÍA project, CAPSA reduces energy consumption and expenditure on livestock farms by adopting different energy measures.
- The litres of milk per kilometre of collection are increased, optimising the routes.
- In 2016, the cattle farmers of Central Lechera Asturiana SAT increased their participation in CAPSA FOOD through purchasing a percentage shareholding of GRUPO Compagnie Laitiere Europénnee.
- CAPSA improves farmers’ quality of life through the different services offered (substitution, management, insurance, training, etc.).
- The company undertakes social initiatives focused on the rural environment (participation in agricultural shows, cattle competitions, agricultural expositions, etc.).