January 10, 1992
On January 10,1992 Central Lechera Asturiana S.A.T no. 471 de Resp. Ltda., owner of a limited liability company incorporated on May 23, 1984 as Distribuidora Murciana de Lácteos, S.L, resolves to increase the share capital of this company, transfer its registered offices to Asturias, change its name to “Lácteos Gijón” and turn it into a public limited company. Thus begins the current Corporación Alimentaria Peñasanta.
From this moment onwards it is based in Sierra de Granda, s/n, Siero, Asturias, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Asturias, in Volume 1649, Folio 2, Page AS-9927.
January 9, 1997
Central Lechera Asturiana S.A.T. provides Corporación Alimentaria Peñasanta, S.A. with its industrial operations and dairy commerce branch. CAPSA begins to take shape and takes over the production of products previously produced by the Sociedad Agraria de Transformación (Food Processing Company).
Late 1997 MERGER OF CAPSA WITH LARSA AND ATO
December 11, 1997
As part of its consolidation process, Corporación Alimentaria Peñasanta, S.A. merges with the companies Lacto Agrícola Rodríguez, S.A. (LARSA) and Celbasa Ato, S.A. (ATO), thereby gaining a significant presence in Cataluña and Galicia and including ATO and LARSA under the Central Lechera Asturiana brand.
May 13, 1999
CAPSA continues its growth spurt and performs a large capital increase which brings in third-party shareholders, including the main savings banks in Asturias.
December 28, 2001
CAPSA merges with the company Yogures Andaluces, S.A. and makes use of its factory in Seville to produce products to supply the market in the south.